27- Valgrisenche, Val di Rhêmes, Valsavarenche, Gran Paradiso
Excursional detail map in scale of 1:25000
This paper is different from the others for 2 features:
– directional mark of all the paths where there are fixed strings
– symbology dedicated to PNGP park rangers lodge .
Municipalities interest of cartography :
Arvier, Avise, Aymavilles, Ceresole Reale, Introd, Noasca, Rhêmes-Notre-Dame, Rhêmes-Saint-Georges, Valgrisenche Valsavarenche, Villeneuve.
You could be also interested in the DIGITAL VERSION
Waterproof and tear-resistant.
For the realization of this paper map, hundreds of km has been walked on streets and paths, recording routes with gps technology.
This job technique allows us to obtain a precise collocation of all the useful elements for a hiker.
The paper is based on the creation of a complete geographic database, organized on the GIS software with the following levels:
- Excursional information (shelters, bivouacs, unwatched refuges, climbing walls, equipped areas, places of interest, routes fitted, dangerous passages, etc..)
- Cartographic legends and general information ( entirely translated in English, French, German)
Specific elements such us fountains, piles, crosses, access restrictions, caves etc.
- Ski-alpine runs
- mountain bike runs
- Primary and secondary path network
- Designation of paths and excursional routes.
- Complete road network.
- Land typology (Woodlands, glaciers, stony grounds etc.)
- Lakes, rivers, canals
- National, regional, provincial, local borders, national parks
- Curves of 50m, 10m, 5m equidistance
- Buildings, industries, churches, cemeteries
- Military buildings, fortifications
- Complete toponymy
- Railway stations, highway exits
- Big Bench
This paper has also a metric grid shown in a frame according the UTM WGS84 projection.