34 – Langhe Sud
Excursional detail map in scale of 1:25000
Municipalities interest of cartography:
Arguello, Bastia Mondovì, Belvedere Langhe, Bergolo, Bonvicino, Bossolasco, Camerana, Carrù, Castelletto Uzzone, Castellino Tanaro, Cerretto Langhe, Ceva, Cigliè, Cissone, Clavesana, Cortemilia, Cravanzana, Dogliani, Farigliano, Feisoglio, Gorzegno, Gottasecca, Igliano, Lequio Tanaro, Lesegno, Levice,
Marsaglia, Mombarcaro, Monchiero, Monesiglio, Monforte d’Alba, Montezemolo, Murazzano, Niella Belbo, Niella Tanaro, Olmo Gentile, Paroldo, Pezzolo Valle Uzzone, Piozzo, Priero, Prunetto, Rocca Cigliè, Roascio, Roddino, Sale delle Langhe, Sale San Giovanni, Saliceto, San Benedetto Belbo, San Michele Mondovì, Serole, Serravalle Langhe, Somano, Torre Bormida, Torresina
You could be also interested in the DIGITAL VERSION
Waterproof and tear-resistant.
For the realization of this paper map, hundreds of km has been walked on streets and paths, recording routes with gps technology.
This job technique allows us to obtain a precise collocation of all the useful elements for a hiker.
The paper is based on the creation of a complete geographic database, organized on the GIS software with the following levels:
- Excursional information (shelters, bivouacs, unwatched refuges, climbing walls, equipped areas, places of interest, routes fitted, dangerous passages, etc..)
- Cartographic legends and general information ( entirely translated in English, French, German)
Specific elements such us fountains, piles, crosses, access restrictions, caves etc.
- Ski-alpine runs
- mountain bike runs
- Primary and secondary path network
- Designation of paths and excursional routes.
- Complete road network.
- Land typology (Woodlands, glaciers, stony grounds etc.)
- Lakes, rivers, canals
- National, regional, provincial, local borders, national parks
- Curves of 50m, 10m, 5m equidistance
- Buildings, industries, churches, cemeteries
- Military buildings, fortifications
- Complete toponymy
- Railway stations, highway exits
- Big Bench
This paper has also a metric grid shown in a frame according the UTM WGS84 projection.