• MTB and And-Bike itineraries
• Informative tables(-point and height of departure, maximum height , meters of total positive gradient, distance in km, difficulty of slope and descent, exposure to the risk)
• Explanatory tables of reference scales due to difficulty and exposure to injury risk
• Place in which it is possible to find receptive structures that offer useful services to the bicyclist, with QR Code to see in the detail the services.
• Excursional information (shelters, bivouacs, unwatched refuges, climbing walls, equipped areas, places of interest, routes fitted, dangerous passages, etc..)
• Specific elements such us fountains, piles, crosses, access restrictions etc.
• Primary and secondary path network
• Naming hiking trails and itineraries
• Complete road network
• Land typology (Woodlands, glaciers, stony grounds etc.)
• Lakes, rivers, canals
• National, regional, provincial, local borders, national parks
• Curves of 50m, 10m, 5m equidistance
• Buildings, industries, churches, cemeteries
• Military buildings, fortifications
• Complete toponymy
• Railway stations, highway exits
This paper has also a metric grid shown in a frame according the UTM WGS84 projection.