- MTB and And-Bike itineraries
- Informative tables(-point and height of departure, maximum height , meters of total positive gradient, distance in km, difficulty of slope and descent, exposure to the risk)
• Explanatory tables of reference scales due to difficulty and exposure to injury risk
• Place in which it is possible to find receptive structures that offer useful services to the bicyclist, with QR Code to see in the detail the services.
- Excursional information (shelters, bivouacs, unwatched refuges, climbing walls, equipped areas, places of interest, routes fitted, dangerous passages, etc..)
- Specific elements such us fountains, piles, crosses, access restrictions etc.
- Primary and secondary path network
- Naming hiking trails and itineraries
- Complete road network
- Land typology (Woodlands, glaciers, stony grounds etc.)
- Lakes, rivers, canals
- National, regional, provincial, local borders, national parks
- Curves of 50m, 10m, 5m equidistance
- Buildings, industries, churches, cemeteries
- Military buildings, fortifications
- Complete toponymy
- Railway stations, highway exits
This paper has also a metric grid shown in a frame according the UTM WGS84 projection.